Confined space services
Do you have an upcoming project involving confined spaces?
Let our team of specialists take care of all your safety and compliance requirements.
As per legislation and guidance documentation, before any work commences in confined spaces, the following mandatory control measures must be implemented:
- Risk assessments (SWMS)
- Confined space entry permit
- Documented rescue plan
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Standby operator
For many businesses, this can be a very timely and expensive exercise, consisting on many days training and the purchase of equipment in excess of thousands of dollars!
For a simple and cost effective solution, let our complete confined space service assist you. This includes:
- Confined space consultation/Identification
- Providing and completing risk assessments (SWMS)
- Atmospheric testing and monitoring
- Providing and Issuing work permits
- Provide standby operators
- Rescue planning and rescue operations
- Advance first aid equipment/operators
- Provide all entry/rescue equipment
Our team of confined space specialists are all members of a professional emergency rescue service and have years of industrial experience within all aspects of confined space operations
Regardless of the location, the length of the project or the time of day, we are committed to ensure your confined space project will be managed safely and efficiently for you and your staff.
For more information and a free quote, please call Ben at Platinum Safety on 0403 238 411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org